Últimos temas
» ;waiting for the sun to chase me ☀
Hoy a las 5:51 pm por afterglow

» Rol sin edición?
Hoy a las 5:34 pm por —pandaa

» ¿Charla o rol?
Hoy a las 4:56 pm por afterglow

» there's a serpent in these still waters, lying deep down.
Hoy a las 4:45 pm por sassybooty

» baby your love's got the best of me ♡
Hoy a las 4:35 pm por fercaver

» ¿rol? ♡
Hoy a las 3:49 pm por fercaver

» .the baby lions pair♡;;
Hoy a las 3:03 pm por venusianmermaid

» untitled.
Hoy a las 3:03 pm por lalisa

» .—bang bang☆
Hoy a las 8:52 am por trashking

Afiliados del Foro
Afiliados hermanos 0/5
Directorios y Recursos
Afiliados Elite 0/44

untitled.

Página 56 de 56. Precedente  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Re: untitled.

Mensaje por lalisa el Lun Feb 12, 2018 6:23 am

#myfavoritelisainstagrampost

Ver perfil de usuario

Mensaje por lalisa el Mar Feb 13, 2018 10:17 am

Ver perfil de usuario

Mensaje por lalisa el Mar Feb 13, 2018 2:30 pm

Ver perfil de usuario

Mensaje por lalisa el Miér Feb 14, 2018 11:17 am

Ver perfil de usuario

Mensaje por lalisa el Miér Feb 14, 2018 4:43 pm

the abc of my fav korean songs:
—a: 
—b: blacklist from hyuna. "what you think? i'm pretty, right? im not nice at all (...) this is my last warning, ill tell you directly, i don't like you." || broken heart from monsta x. "don't think it's a love song, it's a broken heart."
—c:
—d: 
—e:
—f: 
—g: goodbye from 2ne1. "when the winter passes, spring follows you know that, just don't go." 
—h: hug me from v & jhope. "i didn't know your heart, until finally we said a goodbye full of resentment. as the days pass, the space you left becomes larger"
—i:
—j:
—k:
—l:
—m: mirror from hyuna "you compare yourself to your reflection in your mirror, and you call it beautiful, but your true self is hidden within you, and you can not see it, it is painful (...) there is no fault, i no longer seek perfection, because the more you seek it, the farther it goes." || miracles in december from exo. "your love keeps moving me."
—n:
—o:
—p: pinwheel from seventeen. "in the future i don't want to lament, i always want to wait (...) even if you get lost and it takes a while, turn around and come back to me." || promise from exo. "even after a while, i couldn't say anything. and the words stayed in my heart, words like i'm sorry and i love you." || purple from hyuna & edawn. "your color and mine is purple, sometimes both turn yellow, those who hear this song will not understand it, but i don't care (...) i like the rainbow because the colors intertwine."
—q 
—r: roll deep from hyuna. "even my friends are jealous of me, I know, i'm alone." || rewrite if i can from ailee. "
—s: smile flower from seventeen. "because we are together i am able to smile, and for you i am capable of crying (...) whenever and wherever you want to be, even if we can't be together, let's have a happy smile. ill be the spring of your smiles." || spring day from bts. "i miss you, when i say this, i miss you more." || sorry from the rose. "because without you, there is no me." || stay from blackpink. "what has to happen will happen. when the storm comes ill be your fire, in this world full of lies the only truth is you, this is a letter from me to you."
—t: thanks from seventeen. "i want to be your tomorrow, so i'll have to survive today. from the first day i saw you until now, you are the only thing in my heart (...) thank you, again thanks, for the wait and the nostalgia, even for our memories, thank you."
u: untitled from gdragon. "i want to see you in my dreams for the last time, and love you again." || universe from exo. "i will search in the universe, until i find you again. i don't intend to let go even the smallest memories. our memories are carving in the seasons, they will remain present, they will continue to bring you to me."
—v:
—w:
—x:
—y:
—z:

Ver perfil de usuario

Mensaje por lalisa el Jue Feb 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Ver perfil de usuario

Mensaje por lalisa el Mar Feb 20, 2018 12:42 pm

Ver perfil de usuario